Saturday, August 13, 2011

LASIK Eye Surgery

LASIK is a type of refractive surgery for correcting myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. LASIK is performed by ophthalmologists using a laser. LASIK is similar to other surgical corrective procedures such as photorefractive keratectomy, PRK,though it provides benefits such as faster patient recovery. Both LASIK and PRK represent advances over radial keratotomy in the surgical treatment of vision problems, and are thus viable alternatives to wearing corrective eyeglasses or contact lenses for many patients.




source

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.. eyes cosmetic surgery cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. yaldoeyecenter.com/toledo-lasik/

    ReplyDelete